Tranquillow Pillow - Gently Contoured Comfort PillowCarved from one piece of quality foam. Tranquillow supports the neck and cradles the head.
The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met.Ã‚Â Covered in removable cotton cover.
Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Available in Small, Standard, Queen and King sizes and in a either soft or deluxe (firm) foam densities. Please note the deluxe foam pillows are quite firm and probably only really suit those who like a firm pillow. If in doubt we recommend using the soft version.Â
Tranquillow contoured neck pillow
Our original therapeutic contoured neck pillow, carved from non-allergenic quality foams is available in two different densities.
Specifically designed to support the neck and cradle the head.
Tranquillow has been designed to encourage better position and posture during sleep by maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
- Tranquillow's gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimise neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns - may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- 'No bounce' non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
Tranquillow comes in five sizes and two different densities to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children's (soft density only): For the tender years 3-7. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Small Size.Ã‚Â
- Small: available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protectors in a Standard Size
- Standard: available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For average framed persons, and side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Large Size.Ã‚Â
- Queen: available in deluxe foam only. Suits broader-framed (above average) persons who sleep on their side. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
- King: available in deluxe foam only. broad-framed side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.Ã‚Â
Tranquillow Pillows: Frequently Asked Questions
I'm interested in your Tranquillow pillow, but I have a question about density. Please tell me the difference between soft and deluxe density?
Standard Size TranquillowStandard Soft:Ã‚Â is the softer version pillow of the range. It is 20% softer than the deluxe version. Suited for side sleeprrs and those that prefer a higher pillow.Ã‚Â Standard Deluxe:Ã‚Â a firm pillow, and slightly heavier (which reflects product longevity). Suited to those that prefer a firmer more rigid supportive pillow. Ã‚Â Medium Memory foam :Ã‚Â is softer than all the other versions, still offers great support.Low Memory foam :Ã‚Â is super soft and of high quality. Suitable for children, back sleeprrrs and those with smaller frames.Ã‚Â
Small Size TranquillowSmall soft:Ã‚Â suitable for small framed back and side sleeprrrs and also youth who prefer a softer pillow yet still have good support.Ã‚Â Small Deluxe:Ã‚Â best for small framed people who like a firm supportive pillow.Ã‚Â
Could you please describe the deluxe density in the Standard size Tranquillow pillows please. How is this different to the 'soft' version?
The 'Deluxe' version is 20% firmer than the 'Soft' version. Both of these are of superior quality (which translates as higher density).
What is the product warranty?
The Therapeutic Pillow International (TPI) WARRANTY covers manufacturing defects only. That is defects that can be definitively attributed to the manufacturing process and not those occurring after the product has been opened by the consumer.
Also, once product has been used, Government health regulations prohibit return and/or refunds.
Is there a guarantee of pillow comfort, support and longevity?
TPI does not provide GUARANTEES about product comfort, support, or longevity. Our company will discuss individual queries with consumers, and if there is seen to be a legitimate case we will work together to provide customer satisfaction. This may result in a recommendation and sale of a more appropriate type of pillow which may be offered at a lower-than-retail price plus freight. There are no definitive guarantees.
Why does one pillow cost more than another model?
TPI products, particularly its pillows, have vast price variances which are usually scaled to pillow density (which invariably equates to increased weight of product where foam-based products are concerned) and other factors which constitute a product's integrity (such as Memory foam or laminated pillows (where one piece of foam is adhered to another).
How long does is take to become adjusted to sleeping on an contoured pillow?
First night. In some cases, however, the sleeper has gotten used to sleeping in an incorrect position for so long that the correct position may feel a bit strange at first. This should correct itself within a week or two, allowing your body to rest properly.
Where does the foam in my pillow come from?
It is an oil-derived synthetic product.
Why are there different coloured foams?
Colour is used to identify a specific grade, hardness of a foam or resilience.
What if I'm allergic to foam pillows?
All our foam products have been treated with anÃ‚Â allergy inhibiterÃ‚Â which deters the presence of dust mite and other allergens.
All pillows look and feel the same, so what is the difference between the expensive ones and the lower cost ones?
Feel the weight of the pillow you are contemplating, and if it feels slightly on the 'heavy' side, then this indicates quality. Also with synthetic foam, run your finger along its surface and if there is a slight 'lubricating' feeling to your finger tips and not a 'dryness' then that reflects quality. Also, price does not always reflect quality, but usually the more you pay the better the quality. It is a fact of life!
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.Ã‚Â Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent.Ã‚Â Line dry.